Long Term Care Services
In British Columbia all nursing home and long-term care facilities have one licensed pharmacy contracted to provide pharmacy services to their residents.
Kerrisdale Pharmacy provides pharmacy services to nursing home and long-term care facilities which include:
- medication processing & packaging,
- problem solving,
- delivery to the facility 6 days a week,
- access to the pharmacist after-hours for medication related questions,
- emergency after-hours provision of medication, and
- resident medication reviews with nurse and physician.
We use the PacMed system of medication packaging which is designed to ensure the correct
medication is provided to each patient in the correct dose and at the correct times of the day.
If you are the administrator for a care facility and would like more information on the services we
can provide, please contact Colin Holyk or Eugene Mar at 604-261-0333.
If you or your family member is currently in residence at one of the facilities that we care for, please click on the specific residence’s link below for more information.